LAW OF INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
Apolos, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and rigorous compliance with the provisions described here, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Apolos reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being an obligation to pre-notify or inform users of such obligations, understanding that publication on the Apolos website is sufficient. .
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Trade name: Apolos
Company name: New Apolos Shoes S.L.
Address: Av. Cristo del Amparo, 30 45510 Fuensalida, Toledo.
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the content displayed on the Web Space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the content and / or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party holder of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by legislation on intellectual property. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, from the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is forbidden to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the «copyright» as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the stated rights and to avoid any action that could harm them, the company reserving in any case the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User agrees to:
- Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the technical means and requirements that are required to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and / or the content for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage , disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- Access or try to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the company, third party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted. < / li>
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted. in the contents.
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using different means or procedures from those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is located or, in general, of those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the web space and / or the contents.
- In particular, and for merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs , recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: In any way is contrary, belittles or violates fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order actions. Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order . Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance. It is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized. It is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people. Constitute any type of advertising. Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
If a password is provided to access some of the services and / or contents of the Web Space, you agree to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or content by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the company of any fact that may involve an improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the company will be exempt from any responsibility that may derive from the improper use of your password, being your responsibility any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If in a negligent or willful manner, you breach any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise from said breach for the company.
Continuous access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct display, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained on the web that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond your control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be immediately resolved, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Web Space.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Undue or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Web Space.
The company excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of Web Space. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation and doubts services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused.
You will keep the company unscathed against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of their access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages derived from the use by you of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use the "cookie" technology in the Web Space, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and personalize your use of the Web Space by preselecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user's IP address, with Google being responsible for the treatment of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User's browsing on the Web Space, when the User allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the user's browsing or advertising preferences, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
10. DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTEES
In general, the content and services offered on the Web Space are for informational purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, no guarantee or declaration is granted in relation to the contents and services offered on the website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, utility, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except in the insofar as such declarations and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible at all in case of inability to provide service, if it is due to prolonged interruptions in the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any controversy, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the Responsible of the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use turns out to be unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use are unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and intention reflected in the original stipulation.