1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree that we treat your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Trade name: Apolos
Name of company name: New Apolos Shoes S.L.
Address: Av. Cristo del Amparo, 30 45510 Fuensalida, Toledo.
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of Purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction or its accidental loss or alteration and any other form of illicit treatment.
- Access and Rectification: We have means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
- Conservation: We retain your personal data legally and appropriately and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: when it happens that your data is going to be transferred outside the EU / EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third Parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identification data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
By legal requirement.
Because there is a legitimate interest that is not impaired by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a customer.
Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data can be communicated to companies related to Apolos for the provision of the various services as Treatment Managers. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- To oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other requirement existing under the applicable data protection law, which will be the one that prevails in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic reviews and the company can modify it at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have a role
essential for the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page
store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or her team and, depending on the information
obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed
by the publisher himself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. < / li>
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not
managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through of cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected
through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client's browser,
which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are
often used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the
service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a
period defined by the person in charge of the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page,
platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as
example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access
, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make
the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation,
store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics
based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the
language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of
users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used
to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to prepare browsing profiles
of the users of said sites, applications and platforms. , in order to introduce improvements
based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: store information on user behavior obtained through
through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile
to display advertising based on it.
- Cookies from external social networks: are used so that visitors can interact with the content of
different social platforms (facebook, youtube, twitter, linkedIn, etc.) and that are generated only for
users of these social networks. The conditions of use of these cookies and the information collected
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the
browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may cease to be operational. The
The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools menu
or Options. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user will be able to
at any time choose which cookies you want to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the
browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http:/windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/eskb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google. com / accounts / answer / 61416? hl = en
- Safari: http : //safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridadcomo-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http: // help. opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
bottom or top of any portal page with each login in order for you to be aware.