Your shoes always in perfect condition
It is very important in your personal image to wear the right clothes as well as clean and well cared for shoes. Just as we use different products on clothes depending on the fabric, shoes also need special care depending on the material they are made of.
Here are some tips to keep your shoes looking impeccable:
- Remove dust from your shoes because it can cause the leather to crack over time.
- Daily cleaning for shoes that you wear regularly. Clean with a soft sponge, with a slightly damp dry cloth and make circular movements until you remove dust and dirt. Check the manufacturing material, as there are specific products on the market for each type of shoe.
- Keep your shoes moisturised so that the leather does not suffer and does not crack over the years.
- Intermittent use of shoes, even if you like them a lot and they are very comfortable, do not wear them more than two days in a row, the ideal is to alternate two pairs.
- Correct storage, the ideal is to store shoes in their boxes so that they are protected from dust and humidity.
- Avoid contact with water and if they get wet, try to get them back in shape by inserting newspaper inside the shoes so that they absorb the moisture and do not deteriorate.
- Do not expose your shoes directly to the sun, as this could damage the leather.
If at any time, you have any doubts or you don't know how to clean your shoes, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.